Sep 26, 2011

That moment of panic when you realise someone else is in your house

I've been on my own in the house for a week, I leave to go to a meeting and on my way home I pick up some taco fries for dinner. I close the door behind me when I enter my flat, leave my food on the table and get a proper fork and plate from the kitchen. I notice there is light glowing from the hallway, I'm sure I turned all the lights off before I left the house.... I dig into the taco fries - nom nom nom! Quick trip to the loo.. the toilet seat is up, I'm sure I left it down last time! I hear a rustle coming from my bedroom.... my heart starts pounding.... too scared to look, I can't even scream, my heart is pounding too fast. There is a man in the house! I look for a weapon, anything to defend myself if I am attacked. The fork, I have a fucking FORK! Better than nothing I guess.. The door creaks and I can see the shadow of a man appearing from behind the bedroom door. 


"HEY BABE!"
Ahh... it's Marc 'suprising' me by coming home early after a week away recording the new Bellx1 album. And I thought I was about to lose my life! He's lucky he didn't lose his, I was so ready to pounce with my fork! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment