Oct 12, 2010

'what's there to hide?' post #2

I would like to reveal the cover for the next release I have lined up (after the double album which will be out Dec 3rd)

The piece 'What's there to hide?' will be released on 12" Vinyl (100 copies) in January of next year



The A-side of this limited edition 12" will have the piece in full (a 20 minute long symphony of sorts) and for the B-side I will be creating miniatures of each section as individual short pieces (for those with a shorter attention span like myself)

I am planning on doing one live performance of the piece some time in the new year, where I will be able to project the full length visuals I have been compiling and perform the piece in it's entirety.

some preview video footage soon to come!

1 comment:

  1. scary. and often the best 'scary' images are those rooted in the ordinary, (a woman sat at a table in a room). for me, the scariest film is 'Jacobs Ladder', because the scary images come on slowly in the guy's ordinary life. the real fear in the film (and in all horror) is less injury to the body but that his soul is lost. so horror is an opportunity for . . . redemption; (whatever redemption means to you).
    good luck with the deep wood of the soul !

    ReplyDelete